Randwick Bowling Club
Randwick Bowling Club Entry Requirements
The safety of our patrons and staff are our utmost priority. All staff have undergone the Australian Governments Department of Health Covid-19 Infection Control Training, and practice a program of continual cleaning and sanitisation. Further requirements include:
- All members and guests must sign in.
- At Sign-In each members or guest will be asked if they have any symptoms of COVID-19
- If they have any of these symptoms they will be asked not to come into the premises and follow NSW Health guidelines and get tested for COVID-19.
- Patrons must practice safe social distancing at all times (1.5m apart).
- Patrons must remain seated at all times, unless ordering food or beverages
- Furniture cannot be moved or re-arranged.
- Patrons are encouraged to use the sanitising stations on a regular basis.
- Credit Card/Eftpos tap payment would be appreciated.
Monday and Tuesday: 3pm to 9pm
Wednesday: 2pm to 9pm
Thursday and Friday: 3pm to 9pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10am to 10pm
(Corner of The Avenue and Cowper St)
2 The Avenue, Randwick NSW 2031
(02) 9399 4144
THE SHINY SHOVEL RESTAURANT
(02) 9399 4141